Camper Slideout Tips
Before Opening Your Slide out.
* Always Dump air bags on Diesel units before operating leveling jacks.
* Always Make sure the jacks are down before moving the slide out room out.
* Always Make sure to check for any open cabinet doors or fallen items around slide before opening.
* Always Make sure to check for any trees or other items that might damage the slideout.
If Slideout will not move.
* Make sure all storage compartment doors are closed.
* Make sure the ignition key is off.
* Make sure the battery disconnect is turned on, and battery is charged.
* Make sure the jacks are down.
* Check the Fuses in the convertor, and many trailers have a 12 volt breaker close to the battery.